It would appear that I only write while I am on break, or break is nearing, but this is NOT the case. It will be soon though, as I hope that I'll have more free time once I start this whole maternity leave thing again!!
Like my students, I am hoping for a snow day tomorrow; we could always use a little more time off, and I know that I'll lose out on a few while I am on maternity leave if winter continues to be like it has been so far!
Justin is also hoping for one, for once in his life; his vacation started yesterday, and he had to bring Henry to his 18 month check-up. Our daycare mom was off today for some appts., and she called tonight to let us know that she would need to take tomorrow off as well!! He's getting a taste of what my 'vacation' days are like!! :) I'm enjoying it, but I would also enjoy being off with him tomorrow. It's always easier when we're both home. Don't ask me how we're going to handle three!!
So...enjoy the last few shopping and crazy days before the holiday, AND, most importantly, keep your fingers crossed for that SNOWDAY!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment