Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Decorating

Today was a really fun day for us. We get a real tree each year, from the Lion's Club--set up by Wal-Mart--but this year, Sofia had a really fun time looking at the trees and throwing snow balls at us. Henry walked around looking at the trees and didn't get too fussy, so that was great too!

When we got home, Sofia and I started putting lights up outside; this seems to be a tradition in our house--the women doing ALL the work! :) Justin did come outside for awhile to give me some advice, which I didn't pay attention to, and he played in the snow with Sofia. I'll post some pictures here of the whole event; I'm happy to have it all done; we're saving the tree for tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah, i heard he was sledding with sofia plus shoveling!